AJM Kooheji Group Launch Exclusive Yamaha Motorcycle Showroom in Bahrain
Published on February 13, 2017
Bike showrooms are busy helping riders young and old find the right bike. With many models and options, selecting a new bike can seem complicated. Finding the right bike can mean the difference between a fun riding experience or an experience that you do not enjoy. AJM Kooheji Group in association with Yamaha has launched the all new Motorcycle Showroom in Ma’ameer. The showroom will not only help you select a bike but a partner for your life. The new showroom will display all the latest models of Yamaha. We at AJM Kooheji felt that buying a bike is not a commodity purchase, but an experience!! Hence we decided to provide a comprehensive experience rather than just a product purchase.
Got the motorbike? Now you need the look! Whatever your biking need is, we have a solution for you. We believe that buying the right motorcycle gear should be easy, fun and hassle free, so we also keep in mind your taste for accessories for your favorite bike, and have on display the choicest motorcycle trousers, jackets, safety clothing and other accessories, including: helmets, boots, riding pants, knee pads, chest & back protector, shin-guards and much more.
Want to accessorize your existing bike? A huge range of custom accessories for all segments of bikes awaits you. Come and experience the Yamaha hospitality with a sip of coffee, while watching your favorite races on a large screen, and relax yourself by playing a game of pool!!
We also stock items such as lubricants (2stroke and 4stroke oil), brake fluid, chain cleaners and items for your “at home” servicing needs.
Yamaha in Bahrain have always been backed by its strong Service Centre. This service centre provides bikers with quick services such as oil and filter servicing, bike tuning, chain greasing, etc. Enjoy a game of pool while your bike gets checked by the experts.
Speaking at the launch, Mr Mohammed Kooheji, Director, AJM Kooheji Group had the following to say, “We are delighted to open such a modern and classy showroom of Yamaha motorcycles in Bahrain. The brand Yamaha has always been synonymous with biking and with the new range of bikes and more facilities for our riders; we have taken a few steps further to enhance the biking experience.”
The latest range of motorcycles that include the R1M, Yamaha Bolt, MT09, MT10, Super Tenere are all on display. We pride ourselves on customer satisfaction and provide you with the bike you want at the price you are happy with.
The highlight of the new range of motorcycles is the Yamaha XSR 900
The top features of the bike are
- A Style All Its Own. The XSR900™ blends Yamaha’s world-class engineering with standout neo-retro style, creating a new type of machine for riders looking for an authentic and honest motorcycle that doesn’t sacrifice performance. Drawing influence from Yamaha’s classic “XS” series of motorcycles, the XSR oozes class, with exposed aluminum details, retro-influenced bodywork, stepped seat and custom lighting and instrumentation.
- Advanced Crossplane Crankshaft Concept Engine. The XSR900 features a thrilling 847cc Crossplane Crankshaft Concept liquid-cooled inline 3-cylinder, DOHC, 4-valve-per-cylinder engine based on the FZ-09™. The compact motor offers the best balance of both 2- and 4-cylinder designs, with an exciting, torquey and quick-revving engine character.
- Cutting-Edge Electronics. The XSR900 combines a classic heritage with modern performance, featuring ride-by-wire YCC-T® engine control, adjustable D-MODE throttle response, and an adjustable Traction Control System, allowing the rider to make the most of the potent engine and chassis.
- Powerful Braking with ABS. The XSR900 provides exceptional braking power with confidence thanks to sportbike-spec brakes backed up with the security of ABS.
- Compact, Sporty Chassis. The narrow aluminum frame features sport-oriented geometry to achieve light and nimble handling. Adjustable suspension front and rear allows the rider to customize their XSR900 to match road conditions and personal preferences.