Sr. Sales Executive - Delmon Interiors & Furniture Factory
- Graduate in science/Arts/Civil or Equivalent
- 6 -8 years selling experience in a joinery/ fit-out company or similar industry preferably with Gulf experience with Project selling experience
- GCC driving license is a must
- Should be able to read and understand the Autocad drawings
- Should have excellent written and oral skills
- Should be able to check and take site measurements
- Should be computer literate to prepare the quotes, project estimation and costing
- Should be well versed using MS Office Project to make presentations to the clients
- Should be able to co-ordinate with the client, consultant/architect
- Candidates having experience in selling Turnkey Projects/ Shop Fit-outs will be highly preferred
- Should have a sound knowledge on the clientele base such as Contractors, Consultants, Property developers, all upcoming projects etc
- Should be able to achieve the periodic sales targets set
Sales Executive - Spare Parts - Motor & Marine Division
- Candidate with spare parts experience in automotive industry
- To achieve monthly individual sales targets and conversion ration set
- To actively participate in all sales campaigns and marketing activities to enhance the sales
- To achieve higher customer satisfaction index and handle customer queries or complaints
- To make tele calls to customers for post sale follow up as a part of sales process
- To understand customer requirement and prepare quotations accordingly
- To make invoices and collect cash
- National Diploma in Sales & Marketing with 3-5 years experience in spare part sales
- English is the language of the business, Arabic is an advantage
Asst Manager (Spare Parts) - Motor & Marine Division
- To control inventory level and have a check on the same
- To submit reports on customer walk-ins, hot prospects, lost order and monthly reports
- 7 years of Minimum experience into inventory control in Marine or Automobile Industry
- To establish and maintain a customer record and customer follow-up system.Should have experience in Marine/similar industry
- To understand customer requirement and prepare quotation accordingly
- To make invoices and collect cash
- CA inter, ACCA, ICWA, MBA (Finance) with 10 Years experience.
- Candidates should be an expert in Excel
- Looking for Someone who has experience in Trading, Contracting & Manufacturing industry
- Candidate should be willing to work at both Corporate and division levels
Showroom Sales Executive
- Should have thorough product knowledge and should be updated with the latest developments in the field
- Should be a sales consultant to the customer and help the customer in making the right decision
- Should maintain the product display standards in line with the guidelines laid down.
- Tracking of sell out data, aged stocks, inventory level at the outlet.
- Microsoft Office Environment experience and good communication skills. Knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage.
- A Management Graduate who is willing to work on a split shift.
Floor Sales Merchandiser
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Demonstrate use or operation of merchandise.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Maintain knowledge of products, current sales and promotions.
- Maintain reports on display SKU and competitors' activities including immediate information in price changes in the outlet.
- Clean shelves, counters, and tables.
- To handle all sales activities in hypermarkets and retailers specifically into sales of electronics and home appliances.
Kindly send in your resume, accompanied by the required details, by filling the form below: