AMC - Assistant Manager (LG Service)
- Getting business through AMC contracts for Chiller Equipment, HVAC, Plumbing, Electrical jobs, lifts, swimming pools, other building/office maintenance etc, to achieve the set target
- Maintaining relationship with the above customers for additional business from them
- Noting down personally all details of units at customer house and preparing quote for AMC
- Understand market trend on AMC rates and services provided by competitors
- Ensuring that the customer has been provided with the services as promised in AMC
- Depending on the need, you will do hands-on repair of the product at customer place or workshop
- Reviewing drawing layouts, installing air conditioning systems, testing systems for proper functioning, performing emergency repairs, maintaining tools, ordering supplies, and making routine adjustments to maximize operational efficiency
- Supervise teams to ensure that job is done properly
- Follow up on payment after contract signing
- Attending and hands-on repairing of any type of complaints
- Get retrofit sales as per revenue target
Service & Spare Part Manager - Motor & Marine Division
- Engineer/Engineering Diploma Holder with 7 - 10 years experience
- Experience in handling service center of Motor Bikes, Wave Runners, 2 stroke and 4 stroke engines
- Should have proven experience in managing sales of spare parts
- Should be an expert in handling Inventory Management and maintaining excellent relationship with clients
- Should have experience in Marine/similar industry
- Must hold valid GCC Driving License
- CA inter, ACCA, ICWA, MBA (Finance) with 10 Years experience.
- Candidates should be an expert in Excel
- Looking for Someone who has experience in Trading, Contracting & Manufacturing industry
- Candidate should be willing to work at both Corporate and division levels
Showroom Sales Executive
- Should have thorough product knowledge and should be updated with the latest developments in the field
- Should be a sales consultant to the customer and help the customer in making the right decision
- Should maintain the product display standards in line with the guidelines laid down.
- Tracking of sell out data, aged stocks, inventory level at the outlet.
- Microsoft Office Environment experience and good communication skills. Knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage.
- A Management Graduate who is willing to work on a split shift.
Production & Site Coordinator
- Diploma/Degree in civil or interior designing or equivalent.
- 5 years experience in a joinery/fit-out company or similar industry preferably with Gulf experience.
- Should be able to prepare project schedules
- To properly allocate the required man power based on various projects
- Should be able to read and understand the Autocad drawings
- Should be able to check and take site measurements for fabrication
- Should be able to send daily/weekly/monthly progress reports
- To be responsible for timely execution of projects with the desired quality level
Floor Sales Merchandiser
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Demonstrate use or operation of merchandise.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Maintain knowledge of products, current sales and promotions.
- Maintain reports on display SKU and competitors' activities including immediate information in price changes in the outlet.
- Clean shelves, counters, and tables.
- To handle all sales activities in hypermarkets and retailers specifically into sales of electronics and home appliances.
Kindly send in your resume, accompanied by the required details, by filling the form below: