Project Coordinator - Building Materials Division
- Having relevant experience of 3-7 years in coordinating and managing in-house fabrication & field of installation, operations of different types of fit-out projects (kitchens, marble, floorings, etc).
- Prepare suitable budgets for needed manpower, equipment and materials for all projects.
- Develop and drive plans for design, project management and execution of all projects.
- Initiate and develop excellent relationships with clients, contractors, outsourced services and suppliers
- Effective control on costs of material, labor and outsourced services
- Define roles and allocate duties for all team members and outsourced labor/under his direct responsibility
- Appropriate educational background, preferably in the field of Constructions or Engineering
- Excellent English language skills, verbal and written. The ability to speak Arabic is an advantage.
- Valid Bahraini or GCC driving license is a MUST.
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office and software related to design and construction industry.
Sales Executive - Spare Parts - Motor & Marine Division
- Candidate with spare parts experience in automotive industry
- To achieve monthly individual sales targets and conversion ration set
- To actively participate in all sales campaigns and marketing activities to enhance the sales
- To achieve higher customer satisfaction index and handle customer queries or complaints
- To make tele calls to customers for post sale follow up as a part of sales process
- To understand customer requirement and prepare quotations accordingly
- To make invoices and collect cash
- National Diploma in Sales & Marketing with 3-5 years experience in spare part sales
- English is the language of the business, Arabic is an advantage
Service & Spare Part Manager - Motor & Marine Division
- Engineer/Engineering Diploma Holder with 7 - 10 years experience
- Experience in handling service center of Motor Bikes, Wave Runners, 2 stroke and 4 stroke engines
- Should have proven experience in managing sales of spare parts
- Should be an expert in handling Inventory Management and maintaining excellent relationship with clients
- Should have experience in Marine/similar industry
- Must hold valid GCC Driving License
- CA inter, ACCA, ICWA, MBA (Finance) with 10 Years experience.
- Candidates should be an expert in Excel
- Looking for Someone who has experience in Trading, Contracting & Manufacturing industry
- Candidate should be willing to work at both Corporate and division levels
Showroom Sales Executive
- Should have thorough product knowledge and should be updated with the latest developments in the field
- Should be a sales consultant to the customer and help the customer in making the right decision
- Should maintain the product display standards in line with the guidelines laid down.
- Tracking of sell out data, aged stocks, inventory level at the outlet.
- Microsoft Office Environment experience and good communication skills. Knowledge of Arabic will be an advantage.
- A Management Graduate who is willing to work on a split shift.
Floor Sales Merchandiser
- Greet customers and ascertain what each customer wants or needs.
- Demonstrate use or operation of merchandise.
- Recommend, select, and help locate or obtain merchandise based on customer needs and desires.
- Describe merchandise and explain use, operation, and care of merchandise to customers.
- Maintain knowledge of products, current sales and promotions.
- Maintain reports on display SKU and competitors' activities including immediate information in price changes in the outlet.
- Clean shelves, counters, and tables.
- To handle all sales activities in hypermarkets and retailers specifically into sales of electronics and home appliances.
Kindly send in your resume, accompanied by the required details, by filling the form below: