Welcome to WordPress. This is your first post. Edit or delete it, then start writing!
JBL® Flip 4 launch at Virgin Mega store, Bahrain City Centre
JBL announce sales of 10 million Flip speakers to coincide with the availability of the new Flip 4
Designed for party starters and globetrotters alike, the new adventure-proof Flip 4 speaker is the latest product to join JBL’s popular Flip range that has sold 10 million speakers to date. Following its announcement at CES in January, the JBL Flip 4 portable Bluetooth™peaker is available now at Virgin Megastores, Bahrain City Centre.
Since the Flip first launched in 2012, JBL has strived to bring music lovers the latest in Bluetooth audio technology. With the new Flip 4 now featuring an improved rugged and waterproof design, wireless connection of up to two smartphones simultaneously, 12 hours of playback and voice assistant integration, this compact speaker is ideal for listening to rich sounding music whilst at home or on-the-go. The Flip 4 also boasts JBL Connect+ technology that allows audiophiles to connect more than 100 JBL speakers together via one source to amplify any listening experience.
Carsten Olesen, VP, General Manager at HARMAN Lifestyle EMEA comments, “We’re delighted that the availability of the Flip 4 coincides with this impressive milestone. Since the launch of the original Flip, we’ve worked hard to ensure that each generation of this award winning range has been adapted to seamlessly combine premium features with the most robust and rugged design. As a team, we are very proud of this achievement and love that JBL has helped so many people rock out to their favorite tunes.
- If you stack 10 million JBL Flips on top of each other the Flip tower would be 73 times higher than Mount Everest
- 10 million Flips would provide over 80 million hours of music playback time. That means that you could listen to the most popular album of all time, Michael Jackson’s Thriller, at least 117 million times
- In total, the average weight of 10 million Flip speakers is over 2 times heavier than a fully grown Blue Whale, the largest known species
- If you had 10 million Flips, you could give one to each citizen of Sweden and still have some spare
- 20 million devices (tablet, smartphone or laptop) can connect to 10 million Flips simultaneously
Commenting on the launch, Mr Sanjeev Awasthi, COO, AJM Kooheji Group said, “ We are indeed delighted to introduce the JBL FLIP 4 in the Bahrain Market. The FLIP 4 is a revolutionary product and the main USP is that it can be paired simultaneously with more than 100+ other JBL Connect+ speakers. I have no doubt in mind that this product will be well received in Bahrain among the music enthusiasts”
The 4th generation speaker is available in six vibrant colors – including Black, White, Teal, Gray, Red and Blue – with special edition prints/colours launching later this year.
JBL Flip 4 Features
- Wireless Bluetooth Streaming: Wirelessly connect up to two smartphones or tablets to the speaker to take turns playing impressive stereo sound.
- 12 hours of playtime: Built-in 3000mAh rechargeable Li-ion battery supports up to 12 hours of playtime.
- IPX7 Waterproof: No more worrying about rain or spills; you can even submerge Flip 4 in water.
- Build your own party by connecting more than 100 JBL Connect+ enabled speakers together to amplify the listening experience.
- Speakerphone: Take crystal clear calls from your speaker with the touch of a button thanks to the noise and echo- cancelling speakerphone.
- Voice Assistant Integration: Access Siri or Google Now from your JBL Flip 4 speaker with a simple button press.
- Lifestyle Material: The durable fabric material and rugged rubber housing allows your speaker to outlast all of your adventures.
- JBL Bass Radiator: Hear the bass, feel the bass, see the bass. Dual external passive radiators demonstrate just how powerful your speakers are.