The Life Style division is associated with world renowned jewellery and watch brands such as De Beers from UK, Korloff from Paris, Roberto Coin from Italy, Maurice Lacroix from Switzerland and Askania from Germany.
De Beers Diamond Jewellery
- De Beers began the search for nature’s most exquisite and magnificent prizes over 125 years ago.
- The group remains the world’s leading diamond company with unrivalled expertise in the exploration and mining of diamonds throughout the world.
- De Beers identifies the industry’s first diamond grading system with the introduction of the ‘4Cs’. This classification process is still used today.
- The first De Beers Diamond Jewellers store opened at 50 Old Bond Street, London, and has since grown to over 30 stores worldwide.
- Since its inception, Korloff has cultivated a quest for excellence in reaching beyond the norm.
- All ‘Korloff Cut’ diamonds of 0.5 carat and above are certified by the International Gemological Institute, which is recognized worldwide.
- A certificate of authenticity comes with your Diamond and the number is laser-etched on the Diamond’s Filletin.
- The Mastery of the Korloff cut is complete and perfect and hence guaranteed excellence and exclusivity where you are.