Return, Exchange and Warranty Policy & Procedure
At AJM Kooheji Group your satisfaction is a guarantee. If you are not satisfied with your purchase, we will take back sold items within fifteen days for either exchange or refund subject to the following terms and conditions.
1. Products should be accompanied with the original sales invoice for Exchange and Refund. Refund for items purchased by credit card will be transferred ONLY to credit card account. the amount will be transferred within a period of 15 working days.
2. Any product purchased within fifteen days and returned as dead on arrival/not functioning as per operational manual/falling short of declared product specifications, will be exchanged or refunded after it has been tested by our AJM Kooheji Group service center technician, as applicable. The process can take up to six business days. Exchange/Refund will be done only after the investigation/technical report
3. Exchange or Refund on Major/Medium Home Appliances, Large panels and Audio/Video products will be exchanged or refunded based on the AJM Kooheji Group service center’s investigation report and approval.
4. If the packaging is incomplete or product damaged, scratched, exchange or refund will not be applicable.
5. Product must be returned with all the original packaging materials, accessories, manuals, registration card, Free of Cost/Bundled Items and Promotional Vouchers.
6. If the product returned, has any data or information stored in the memory or storage device, AJM Kooheji Group will not be responsible for the transfer of such data or information to another product given to the customer as an exchange, or for the” loss of any data or information still residing on the returned product.
7. Service, delivery and installation charges are non-refundable once performed. Installation charges for all products will be deducted at BD 25, if already installed. If AC accessories has already been fixed for which the charges have been paid by customer these charges will not be refunded
8. Special order items or cut cable/wire are not refundable.
9. AJM Kooheji Group Logistics will act as per the above policies and Logistics Management’s decision will be treated as a final decision.
WARRANTY TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The warranty tendered hereunder, on the product(s) sold under this invoice has been provided exclusively by their AJM Kooheji Group and are limited to BAHRAIN for one year from the date of this invoice, except otherwise mentioned as per the warranty conditions as carried along with the products(s) or mentioned on the AJM Kooheji Group Invoice.
2. It is encouraged that the customer should register the product on the AJM Kooheji Group website to avail the warranty
3. Warranty becomes invalid if the product(s) has been opened or tampered by an unauthorized person/other service center.
4. Please retain sales invoice and warranty card to claim warranty, this will not be necessary if the customer has already registered the product on the AJM Kooheji Group Website.
5. AJM Kooheji Group’s warranty does not cover altered, ordinary wear and tear or damage caused by improper, negligent use or accidents.
6. Warranty is applicable within the limits of BAHRAIN only, unless specified.
7. All accessories of all products are NOT covered in the scope of warranty.
AJM Kooheji Group does not be liable or responsible for any special, indirect, incidental or consequential damages arising in any way in connection with the Products or their sale or use, including but not limited to damage to property, injury to persons, loss of use of the products or inconvenience.