The Tyres & Allied Business Division of AJM Kooheji Group represents all the automotive requirements that your car will need. The division represents brands like Bridgestone Tyres, Caltex Lubricants. It also represents 3K (Kwik Kar Kare) around the island which offers a full stop shop for all your automotive requirements.The division encompasses varied brands and different business lines which can be seen below.
Tires and Allied Business
- AJM Kooheji Group was appointed the first designated distributor of Bridgestone Tires in the GCC, a partnership which stands solid for over 50 years.
- Bridgestone today is the Global leader in automotive and off the road tires and the original equipment brand for car manufacturers worldwide.
- Bridgestone’s commercial tyres lineup is designed for every need in transportation industry, be it truck and bus, light truck & van and industrial tires.
- In the Kingdom of Bahrain, large fleets depend upon Bridgestone’s superior quality tires and after sales and service, making it the number 1 brand in the country.
3K - Kwik Kar Kare
- 3K (Kwik Kar Kare) is a fully owned subsidiary of AJM Kooheji Group which was established in the Year 1999.
- The Multi-brand automotive center (3K) offers all types of tires, lubes, batteries from different sizes and different countries.
- High end equipment with the latest technology are used at all 3K outlets (German & Italian Brands).
- All our consultants/technicians are continuously trained to comply with the latest industry standards.
- 3K operates through its outlets in Hamad Town, Ma’amer, Manama, Riffa and Tubli
- Caltex is one of the leading brand under Chevron
- For over 75 years, Caltex has been manufacturing and marketing quality lubricants on a global scale.
- The combined resources and technology of Caltex and its parent company, Chevron, produce powerful Lubricants team with a huge competitive advantage.
- Caltex’s knowledge of local business environments and our broad experience of operating in a wide array of countries provide local know-how on a global scale.